Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone is all set to launch in India on January 29 (today). The South Korean smartphone maker, Samsung had announced its new smartphone launch in the country through social media posts on Monday.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 mobile was revealed in Vietnam along with the Samsung Galaxy A71 mobile last month. Samsung’s new phone features an infinity-O display, which has a hole punch for the selfie camera at the center.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 comes with a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED infinity-O display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400pixels. This mobile runs with an octa-core Exynos 9611 SoC coupled with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage, expandable up to 512GB via microSD card.
The Galaxy A51 runs One UI 2.0 on top of Android 10 and 4,000mAh battery along with 15W fast charging support. Coming to camera setup, Samsung Galaxy mobile sports a quad-camera at the back, including a 48MP primary sensor, 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera, a 5MP macro camera, and another 5MP of the depth sensor. It sports a 32MP of selfie camera with the latest technology.
Samsung Galaxy A51 Price in India is around Rs 22,990 and available in Pink, Blue, Black, and White color variants. This Galaxy A51 model is the successor of the Samsung Galaxy A50 in India.
Samsung Galaxy A51 Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch
- Operating System: Android 10
- Display Resolution: 1800x2400pixels
- Battery Capacity: 4000mAh
- Rear Camera: 48MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP
- Front Camera: 32MP
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal Storage 128GB
- Fast Charging Support: Yes
- SIM Slots: Dual SIM (GSM)
- Audio Jack: 3.5mm
- Weight: 172grams
- Dimensions: 158.5×73.6×7.9mm
- Bluetooth: Yes v5.1
- Wi-Fi: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz
- GPS: Yes
- Colors: Prism Crush White, Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush Pink, and Prism Crush Blue
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (On-screen)
- Other Sensors: Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope and Accelerometer