Realme had recently released its plans about launching a new 5G mobile series. Now Realme had released the name of its first 5G phone which is Realme X50, it will be launching soon.
The new Realme X50 mobile phone is powered by Octa-core (2.96GHz, Single core, Kryo 485 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 485 + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 485) processor. Realme X50 smartphone runs with an OS of Android v9.0 (Pie) and is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Chipset.
Realme X50 mobile featured with a Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 405ppi. This Realme latest mobile is featured with 16MP + 2MP dual cameras on the front and on the rear side, it has a camera set of 64+16+8+2 MP with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, and Touch to focus.
Realme X50 mobile supports 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. This phone sports with a battery capacity of 4100mAh. The latest Realme mobile provides connectivity features that include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Volte, and more.
Realme X50 Price in India is expected to be Rs. 35,999. Realme X50 mobile phone will be expected to launch in the country on March 05, 2020 (unofficial). And it is expected to be available in Black and Gold color variants.
Realme X50 Specifications:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus
- Rear Camera: 64 MP + 16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Front Camera: 16 MP + 2 MP
- Battery: 4100mAh (1080 x 2400 pixels resolution)
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Operating System: Android v9.0 (Pie)
- Custom UI: ColorOS
- SIM Slot(s): Dual SIM, GSM+GSM
- SIM Size: Nano
- Bezel-less display: with punch-hole display
- Pixel Density: 405ppi
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass v5
- Touch Screen: Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Architecture: 64-bit
- Graphics: Adreno 640
- Audio Jack: 3.5mm
- RAM: 12 GB
- Internal Memory: 256 GB
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n/n 5GHz
- Wi-Fi Features: Mobile Hotspot
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- GPS: with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB Connectivity: Mass storage device, USB charging
- Fingerprint Sensor Position: On-screen
- Other Sensors: Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, and Gyroscope