The first Nokia branded smart TV comes with a 55-inch 4K HDR display in India. The Nokia Smart TV Price in India is Rs 41,999 and will go on sale on Flipkart starting from 10th December. Additionally, the Flipkart launch page reveals the Nokia 55-Inch Smart TV Price offer includes 10% off on Credit/ Debit cards, Net Banking, and EMI transactions.
The Nokia Smart TV Features a 55-inch 4K HDR LED display with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels, 178-degree viewing angle, and 400nits brightness. The smart TV panel supports Dolby Vision, HDR 10 technology for enhancing a scene by scene brightness, contrast, and color performance.
The 55-inch Nokia Smart TV has been powered by a Quad-Core Cortex A53 CPU clocked at 1.0GHz, a Mali450 Quad-Core GPU, 2.25GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal storage. The new Nokia TV is running on the Android 9Pie operating system that allows users to access a host of apps on the Android TV Play Store. This Smart TV also comes with Google Assistant support and hotkeys for Netflix and YouTube.
The TV has built-in 24W bottom-firing speakers with DTS TruSurround, Dolby Audio, and audio optimizations from JBL for deep bass tones. The new Nokia TV supports connectivity options includes two USB ports, three HDMI ports, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth, and an ethernet port.
55-Inch Nokia Smart TV Specifications
- Bezel-less design, Stylish silver bezel at the bottom, and Seamless infinity-edge viewing experience
- Display size: 139.7 cm (55-inch)
- Processor: Pure X Quad-Core Processor
- RAM: 2.25 GB
- Display Type: 4K Ultra-HD LED panel
- Display Features: MEMC Technology, Intelligent Dimming Technology, Dolby Vision, and HDR 10
- Bottom-Firing JBL Speakers
- Audio Features: Dolby Digital, Dolby Audio, and DTS TruSurround technologies
- Clear View Technology and Clear Sound Technology
- Operating System: Google Android Pie (v9.0)
- Google Voice Assistant: Yes
- Hotkeys for Netflix and YouTube
- Chromecast Built-in