Audio-Technica recently launched a new pair of wireless headphones in India, named as ATH-S200BT. The Audio-Technica ATH S200BT Headphones Price is Rs 5999 and is now available across major online and offline retailers in India.
The Audio-Technica S200BT Headphones support all the essential checkbox requirements that one may look for in terms of features. The closed-back headphones use a dynamic transducer driver to deliver audio and use 40mm drivers for the same. The headphones offer a frequency response of 5 Hz to 32kHz, which cover sonic response well beyond the aural range.
The drivers offer audio sensitivity of 102 dB/mW, which is in line or superior to what other headphones within this price bracket have on offer. The headphones use a 32-ohm impedance circuit, which is the acceptable upper limit of resistance for smartphone-oriented headphones.
The Audio-Technica S200BT offers maximum continuous playback time of 40 hours, and max rated standby battery life of 1,000 hours. The S200BT comes with an integrated omnidirectional microphone for the reception of audio. And the microphone is rated with a frequency range of 50Hz to 15KHz.
The Audio-Technica S200BT comes with a compact fold-flat design with a Bluetooth v4.1 for connectivity. And this is available in different color variants – black (ATH-S200BTBK), grey/blue (ATH-S200BTGBL) and white (ATH-S200BTWH).
Audio-Technica ATH S200BT Headphones Specifications
- Bluetooth Profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Headset Profile (HSP)
- Sound Output Mode: Stereo
- Sensitivity: 102 dB/mW
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.1
- Microphone Technology: electret condenser
- Microphone Operation Mode: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity: -40 dB
- Response Bandwidth: 50 Hz
- Modulation Type: FHSS
- Standby Time: 1000 hour(s)
- Service & Support: 2 years warranty
- Battery Technology: Lithium polymer
- Recharge Time: 4 hour(s)
- Battery Run Time (Up To): 40 hour(s)